Frequently Asked Questions
It’s important to us that our clients feel fully informed and confident when working with or making a purchase from us. Browse through the information below, and if you have a question that isn’t included here, feel free to reach out to us.
“What does BTB do with my information?”
Bite The Bullet Entertainment LLC/BTB ENTERPRISE/BTB CARES CRISIS FOUNDATION does not share personal information without your consent for any reason. We do not retain payment or credit card information once a payment has been completed.
“What is BTB's user agreement?”
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. We are not responsible for third party payment processing issues.
2. By using this site, purchasing services or goods and/or signing up for membership you agree to all the terms and conditions listed herein.
3. You agree not harass, spam, stalk or bully employees of Bite The Bullet Entertainment LLC/BTB Enterprise/BTB Cares Crisis Foundation or its other site members. Doing so may result in legal action. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
4. You may unsubscribe from this site at anytime
5. All images, writing, audio and video on this site is protected by copyright and trademark laws. Theft or Plagiarism of BTB ENT LLC's intellectual property may result in legal action. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
"What is BTB's Refund Policy?"
BTB ENT LLC believes in giving our customers a fair and fun shopping experience.
NO REFUNDS. EXCHANGE ONLY. Exchanges: We will gladly accept FULL PRICE items for exchange if they are unworn, unwashed with tags still attached within (14) days. Send an email request including item name(s) along with order confirmation number to email@example.com letting us know what item(s) you'd like in exchange. We will contact you with instructions on how to make the swap. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON ANY ACCESSORY (THIS INCLUDES: STICKERS, KEY/CHAIN CHARMS, PINS & BUTTONS)
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE:
We will gladly accept items for exchange if they were received damaged or defective. If you receive a damaged item, within 48 hours, take a picture of the item(s) along with the original order number and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining what is wrong with the item(s). Upon review, we will contact you with instructions on how to return the item(s). Customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
We do not exchange SALE, CLEARANCE or CUSTOM items. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience. All shipping fees are non-refundable. Order discrepancies MUST be reported within 48 hours of receiving merchandise. The order confirmation & number is your proof of purchase. It must be presented for ALL discrepancies. This includes missing or damaged items. You will need to upload a picture of the items received, the order confirmation and email those along with the issue to email@example.com
Customer is responsible for taxes and all shipping costs.
SERVICES & CANCELLATION POLICY:
ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS ON ANY SERVICE!!! (SITE/SERVICE CREDIT ONLY). NON-REFUNDABLE 25% - 50% DEPOSIT REQUIRED FOR ALL BOOKINGS.
All Cancellations and/or Schedule Changes for bookings must be made at least 72 hours (3 days) or more in advance. Cancellations/Changes mades within LESS than 72 hours are subject to a $50 fee. No Call/No Shows for appointments forfeit all deposit(s) and/or payments. If client decides to cancel without re-booking services, any deposits made may be used as merchandise credit for any goods sold on this site. Deposits are held for six (6) months. Reminders are emailed 30 days before expiration of deposit. If contact cannot be made with the client and no service(s) are booked, all deposit(s) and/or payments made are subject to forfeiture.